25 security PLR articles, #2
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 security PLR articles, #2
All security articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the security articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding security content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the security articles:
- Disguises For Spy Bugs (371 words)
- Disguising Spy Bugs (390 words)
- DonӴ Be Bugged - Get Bug Detectors (264 words)
- Don‘t Fall For The Latest Internet Identity Theft Scam (1107 words)
- Don‘t Get Caught By A Phishing Scheme (454 words)
- Don‘t Get Lured Into This Phishing Scam (505 words)
- Do You Want Someone To Know Your Secrets? Protect Yourself With A Firewall (323 words)
- Essential Spy Stuff For The Professional (398 words)
- Fight Back Against Identity Theft (375 words)
- Freebie Tricks (386 words)
- Getting The Right Spy Surveillance Product For Your Needs (371 words)
- Get In On The Action With Great New Listening Devices (282 words)
- Great Balls Of Firewall (343 words)
- Hacker Season Comes But Once A Year (294 words)
- Hacker Steals Secret Government Plans - Protect Your Information, Or Pay The Price (324 words)
- Hidden Digital Video Recorders Put Law Enforcement On Top (251 words)
- Hipaa: Requirements For Intranet Collaboration Software (417 words)
- How Bad Guys Hack Into Websites Using Sql Injection (963 words)
- How Can Government Ask For Security Unless It Deploys On Its Own WebsitesŅ. (399 words)
- How Fixing Broken Windows Can Decrease Click Fraud (735 words)
- How Profits Motivates Virus Creators (525 words)
- How To Avoid Getting Into Identity Theft Trouble (632 words)
- How To Avoid Phishing Scams (1155 words)
- How To Be The One That Got Away In "phishing" Attacks. Phishing Is On The Rise. (430 words)
- How To Check Your Credit Report For Evidence Of Identity Theft (665 words)
- What Is Web Site Monitoring All About? (437 words)
- Why Not To Start Using Cgi Proxy Sites? (467 words)
This quality product contains 27 security articles with a total of 13263 words. The average length is 491 words.
BONUS for 25 security PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the security articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted security articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 security PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about security
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other security articles
[yes] can be used as security ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an security ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative security products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-security-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable security content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 security PLR articles, #2 now!
Tags: security cash