25 security PLR articles, #4
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 security PLR articles, #4
All security articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights. The security articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the security articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding security content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the security articles:
- Phishing And Pharming: Dangerous Scams (604 words)
- Phishing Is Fraud (454 words)
- Phishing Scams, A Growing Identity Theft Menace (553 words)
- Phishing, Fraudulent And Malicious Websites (851 words)
- Precautions To Avoid Hidden Camera Sex (401 words)
- Preventing Identity Theft (1089 words)
- Professional Spy Stuff (362 words)
- Protecting Your Self Against Online Credit Card Fraud (555 words)
- Protect Privacy With Bug Detectors (252 words)
- Protect Yourself With Spy Bug Detectors (376 words)
- Protect Your Computer From Latest Virus (366 words)
- Protect Your Privacy (546 words)
- Protect Your Privacy By Erasing Tracks Left On Your Computer (543 words)
- Record Two-way Conversations With Digital Voice Recorders (253 words)
- Safe And Secure Online Payments With Ssl Certificates (526 words)
- Satellite Surveillance (379 words)
- Secure E-mail With Google Gmail (333 words)
- Security Management - Software And Hardware To Keep Your Investment Secure. (329 words)
- Sending Passwords By Email (298 words)
- Shop Smart: Help Protect Yourself From Identity Theft (355 words)
- Signs That Your Home Computer Is Infected By Spyware Or Adware (436 words)
- Solving The Identity Theft (348 words)
- Spyware The Peeping Toms Of The Web (422 words)
- Spy Cell Phone Technology In Russia (376 words)
- Spy Gadgets That Can Help You Detect Infidelity (427 words)
- What You Have Been Dying To Know About Fraud (619 words)
- Your Next Pr Nightmare Could Be Only A Click Away (709 words)
This quality product contains 27 security articles with a total of 12762 words. The average length is 472 words.
BONUS for 25 security PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the security articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted security articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 security PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about security
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other security articles
[yes] can be used as security ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an security ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative security products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-security-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable security content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 security PLR articles, #4 now!
Tags: security cash