25 language PLR articles, #4
25 language PLR articles, #4 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All language articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the language articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding language content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the language articles:
- Learn Spanish ֠Quick And Easy (380 words)
- Learn The French Language (652 words)
- Learn The Korean Language (628 words)
- Learn To Speak The German Language (666 words)
- Learn To Teach English As A Foreign Language (625 words)
- Make English Friends (409 words)
- Memory Techniques To Boost Your Foreign Language Learning (402 words)
- Middle School Teacher Finds Key To Making Reading Fun (307 words)
- Movies: The Natural Way To Learn A Language (418 words)
- No - Smaller Is Better! (542 words)
- Practice Phrasal Verbs (206 words)
- Practice Vocabulary (252 words)
- Quickly Learn A Language By Thinking In It (567 words)
- Reference Information To Ease Your Chinese Character Study (980 words)
- Researchers Find Movies Key To Learning A New Language (231 words)
- Reverse Dictionary - Ever Asked Yourself "whats The Word For..." (356 words)
- Spanish Dialects (499 words)
- Spanish Language Teaching Methods (535 words)
- Spanish Love: Spanish Poets And Their Spanish Poems (466 words)
- Study The Italian Language Abroad (666 words)
- Teaching English In Brazil ֠The Ultimate Way To Enjoy Everything Brazil Has To Offer (672 words)
- Teaching The Latin Language In High School (660 words)
- Teach English In Japan (751 words)
- The Challenge Of Learning The Chinese Language (681 words)
- The Fun Of Learning The Hawaiian Language (635 words)
- To Learn A Language (like German) First Find The Similarities (783 words)
- Using Games To Teach Esl (470 words)
- Why Learn Swedish? (419 words)
- Your Children Know More Latin Than You (316 words)
This quality product provides 29 language articles with a total of 15174 words. The average length is 523 words.
BONUS for 25 language PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the language articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted language articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 language PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about language
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other language articles
[yes] can be used as language ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an language ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative language products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
.diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-language-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable language content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 language PLR articles, #4 now!
Tags: language cash