25 science PLR articles, #3
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 science PLR articles, #3
All science articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The science articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the science articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding science content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the science articles:
- Fuel Cell Power: The Energy Of The Future (313 words)
- Galactic Mystery - Matter - On The Dark Side (1038 words)
- Gas Is Important (310 words)
- Get Rid Of Acne (368 words)
- Global Warming - How Can You Help? (378 words)
- Grameen Shakti And The Solar Revolution (419 words)
- Great Astronomical Observatories Of The World (512 words)
- Green And Black Tea Are Great For Your Health (501 words)
- Hear Your Soon-to-be-born Baby (484 words)
- Help Teach Teens: Math Counts Every Day (705 words)
- Home Made Acne Treatments (382 words)
- How Do Microscopes Work? (425 words)
- How To Build A Robot (314 words)
- How To Build A Rocket (265 words)
- How To Get The Most From Direct Tv (1052 words)
- How Your Brain Works. (444 words)
- Hubble Telescope (526 words)
- Hurricane Aftermath Health & Safety Tips (464 words)
- Hurricane Proof Computer (1499 words)
- Increasing Applications Of Micro Bubbles (439 words)
- Is Dish Tv A Valuable Alternative (1058 words)
- Is Passive Solar A Viable Home Heating Option In Cold Areas? (602 words)
- Is Solar Power The Immediate Answer To Our Energy Woes ? (502 words)
- Is Switchgrass A Viable Energy Crop? (611 words)
- Is There A Waterproof Solar Charger? (503 words)
- Wingless Fleas (248 words)
This quality product includes 26 science articles with a total of 14362 words. The average length is 552 words.
BONUS for 25 science PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the science articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted science articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 science PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about science
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other science articles
[yes] can be used as science ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an science ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative science products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-science-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable science content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 science PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: science cash