25 science PLR articles, #7
25 science PLR articles, #7: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All science articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the science articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality science related product is built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding science content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the science articles:
- Thought Control (549 words)
- Tips For Coping With Lyme Disease (513 words)
- Tiwanaku Alien And Evolution (666 words)
- Top Bar Hive - An Alternative Beekeeping Method (526 words)
- Tremendous Science Fair Tips (505 words)
- True Any Four Year University Accredited Online Bachelors Degree (302 words)
- Understanding The Check Engine Light (370 words)
- Understanding The Scientific Method (493 words)
- Usb Ditibal Microscope (148 words)
- Using Biomass Power For Our Electric Needs (503 words)
- Using The Sun For Power - How It Works (358 words)
- Weird Science ֠The Inner Workings Of The National Science Foundation (612 words)
- What Are Birds (274 words)
- What Are Telescopes? (555 words)
- What Enables You To Flip Your Cell Phone Open? (313 words)
- What Is A Fossil? (502 words)
- What Is A Medical Assistant Career? (392 words)
- What Is Iridology? (682 words)
- What Is Occam‘s Razor? By Wally Jukes (342 words)
- What Is The Element Molybdenum Used For? (418 words)
- What Judges Look For In Science Fair Projects (604 words)
- Which Phones Are Restricted And How To Unlock (392 words)
- Who Is A Successful Scientist? (385 words)
- Who Knew The Climate Would Be Affected By Global Warming And Heat Waves Would Grow Hotter (299 words)
- Who Was Nikola Tesla? By Wally Jukes (793 words)
This quality product includes 25 science articles with a total of 11496 words. The average length is 459 words.
BONUS for 25 science PLR articles, #7:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the science articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted science articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 science PLR articles, #7 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to science
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other science articles
[yes] can be used as science ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an science ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative science products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-science-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable science content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 science PLR articles, #7 now!
Tags: science cash