25 dating PLR articles, #18
25 dating PLR articles, #18 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All dating articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. They are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the dating articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding dating content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the dating articles:
- Interracial Dating-does It Turn You On? (1495 words)
- Interracial Dating And Love (567 words)
- Interracial Dating ֠Prejudice Is Alive And Well! (1372 words)
- Is All Fair In Love,war, And Dating Blogs? (393 words)
- Is Dating A Challenge (892 words)
- Is It Really Possible To Meet Mr. Or Ms. Right On A Dating Site? (437 words)
- Is It Safe For You To Join The Ranks Of The Millions Of Online Daters? (313 words)
- Is Online Dating Effective? (624 words)
- Is Online Dating For Me? (526 words)
- Is Online Dating Right For You? (604 words)
- Is Online Dating Safe For Women? (668 words)
- Is Online Dating Safe? 7 Safety Tips To Practice Online And ԯfflineԠ(607 words)
- Is She Interested In Me: How To Decode Her Body Language (849 words)
- Is She Open? (737 words)
- Is Your Dating Personal Ad Really Personal? (461 words)
- Itӳ Time For My Date To Meet My Family And Friends, What Should I Do? (519 words)
- I Don‘t Even Know Your Last Name, But Let‘s Hook Up! : Teen Relationships (537 words)
- I Have Kids, Should I Tell My Date? (531 words)
- IӶe Met Someone, How Do I Get Our Conversation Started On Our Date? (452 words)
- I Want To Date My Friend, Should I Ask Them Out? (509 words)
- Jewish Dating (349 words)
- Julie‘s 15 Dating Tips On Creating And Maintaining Love Connections (329 words)
- Kissing Contains No Javelchromopntheoremicherbicidic Acid (741 words)
- Kissing Tips - Make A Kiss More Passionate (262 words)
- Kissing Tips, Advice (668 words)
This quality product provides 25 dating articles with a total of 15442 words. The average length is 617 words.
BONUS for 25 dating PLR articles, #18:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the dating articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted dating articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 dating PLR articles, #18 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about dating
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other dating articles
[yes] can be used as dating ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an dating ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative dating products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-dating-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable dating content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 dating PLR articles, #18 now!
Tags: dating cash