25 weddings PLR articles, #21
25 weddings PLR articles, #21 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All weddings articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the weddings articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality weddings related product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding weddings content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the weddings articles:
- How To Choose The Perfect Wedding Invitation Wordings (479 words)
- How To Choose The Perfect Wedding Ring (716 words)
- How To Choose The Right Las Vegas Hotel Wedding Chapel (505 words)
- How To Choose The Right Wedding Photographer And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day! (597 words)
- How To Choose Wording For A Las Vegas Theme Wedding Invitation (513 words)
- How To Choose The Perfect Wedding Bands (710 words)
- How To Conduct Your Own Skip Trace (1064 words)
- How To Create Beautiful Wedding Hairstyles (473 words)
- How To Film Perfect Wedding Videos (380 words)
- How To Find A Cheap Las Vegas Wedding Chapel (403 words)
- How To Find A Private Investigator In New Zealand (400 words)
- How To Find The Best Caterer For Your Wedding (380 words)
- How To Find The Right Get Well Gift (434 words)
- How To Find The Right Size Clothing (485 words)
- How To Find Unique Wedding Gifts (508 words)
- How To Give The Perfect Best Man Speech (586 words)
- How To Give Wedding Toasts (685 words)
- How To Have A Celebrity-style Wedding Reception On A Cheap Budget (607 words)
- How To Have A Fairytale Wedding On A Sensible Budget (384 words)
- How To Interview A Wedding Photographer (437 words)
- How To Look Good In Wedding Photographs (521 words)
- How To Make A Hand Tied Wedding Bouquet (675 words)
- How To Make A Wedding Bouquet That Is Interesting And Unusual (379 words)
- How To Make Basic Wedding Favors (408 words)
- How To Make Bipolar Disorder Claims? (389 words)
This quality product contains 25 weddings articles with a total of 13118 words. The average length is 524 words.
BONUS for 25 weddings PLR articles, #21:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the weddings articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted weddings articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 weddings PLR articles, #21 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about weddings
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other weddings articles
[yes] can be used as weddings ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an weddings ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative weddings products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-weddings-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable weddings content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 weddings PLR articles, #21 now!
Tags: weddings cash