25 weddings PLR articles, #48
25 weddings PLR articles, #48 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All weddings articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the weddings articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding weddings content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the weddings articles:
- Wedding Invitations That Spare No Expense (514 words)
- Wedding Invitations Without Breaking A Budget (453 words)
- Wedding Invitations Without Breaking The Budget (453 words)
- Wedding Invitations Wording For An Elegant Affair (486 words)
- Wedding Invitations: Proper Invitation Etiquette (494 words)
- Wedding Invitations: Things The Bride Should Know (404 words)
- Wedding Invitation And Offset Consideration (445 words)
- Wedding Invitation Wording For All Occasions (482 words)
- Wedding Invitation Wording For An Elegant Affair (486 words)
- Wedding List - Why Is It Only Special People Have Special Weddings (476 words)
- Wedding Loans- Specialized Loans For Special Weddings (656 words)
- Wedding Location: Selecting The Perfect Venue (591 words)
- Wedding Lore (555 words)
- Wedding Music Tips: How To Choose The Best Wedding Music (622 words)
- Wedding Music: Areas And Options (525 words)
- Wedding Music ֠Top Tips On Booking Wedding Musicians (623 words)
- Wedding Photographer (322 words)
- Wedding Planner (430 words)
- Wedding Planner Tips: How A Wedding Planner Can Make Your Life Easier (368 words)
- Wedding Planning - Choosing The Gown (599 words)
- Wedding Planning 101 - Get Ready, Get Set... Get Organized! (435 words)
- Wedding Planning 101: Keep It Simple With A Wedding Timeline For Brides And Grooms (683 words)
- Wedding Planning Advice - How To Get Started (610 words)
- Wedding Planning Exposed: The Best Man‘s Role (688 words)
- Wedding Planning For Brides: 5 Leasing Options For Your Wedding Day (702 words)
This quality product includes 25 weddings articles with a total of 13102 words. The average length is 524 words.
BONUS for 25 weddings PLR articles, #48:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the weddings articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted weddings articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 weddings PLR articles, #48 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about weddings
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other weddings articles
[yes] can be used as weddings ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an weddings ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative weddings products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-weddings-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable weddings content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Get 25 weddings PLR articles, #48 now!
Tags: weddings cash