25 vacations PLR articles, #109
25 vacations PLR articles, #109 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All vacations articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the vacations articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality vacations related product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding vacations content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the vacations articles:
- Sell Timeshares Properly (706 words)
- Send Your Stress Away In San Jose? Yes, Really - Travel Information (518 words)
- Senior Travel Tours (546 words)
- Sensoji Temple: The Heart Of Tokyo (678 words)
- Sentosa Island Resort Tourist Attractions (784 words)
- Serengeti - One Of The Most Exhilarating Natural Spectacles On Earth (540 words)
- Serengeti, The Home Of Game Drives And African Safaris (724 words)
- Serviced Apartments Or Luxury Hotels In Paris For Your Holiday (488 words)
- Setting Sail In St. Thomas (642 words)
- Set Off To A Warmer Climate With Vacation Coupons (436 words)
- Seven Reasons To Take A Connecticut Vacation (905 words)
- Seven Tips On Moving To Europe (394 words)
- Several Good Reasons For Staying At Chobe Chilwero Lodge In Botswana Either On Honeymoon Or A Holiday Safari (560 words)
- Sexual Attitudes In Africa (497 words)
- Shark Diving In Bahamas (463 words)
- Shopping Centres In London (564 words)
- Shopping For Bargain Vacations Online (462 words)
- Shopping For Local Products In St. Thomas (736 words)
- Shopping In Hong Kong (386 words)
- Shopping In Las Vegas (683 words)
- Short-time Holiday Locations (514 words)
- Should You Book An All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation? (772 words)
- Should You Buy A Caribbean Vacation Package? (708 words)
- Should You Buy A Jamaica Vacation Package? (681 words)
- Should You Buy Or Rent A Corporate Jet? (480 words)
This quality product contains 25 vacations articles with a total of 14867 words. The average length is 594 words.
BONUS for 25 vacations PLR articles, #109:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the vacations articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted vacations articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 vacations PLR articles, #109 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about vacations
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other vacations articles
[yes] can be used as vacations ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an vacations ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative vacations products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-vacations-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable vacations content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 vacations PLR articles, #109 now!
Tags: vacations cash