100 Beauty Tips - Practical Advice on a Shoestring Budget
Here's some of what's inside,
100 Beauty Tips
1. No more refined foods - One of the best ways to stay as beautiful as ever is to avoid eating refined or highly processed foods. Such types of foods can rub you off important nutrients that are needed by your body, and that could make your skin look dull. Aside from that, they can also get you constipated.
2. Raw food is better - Eating raw foods means not overcooking your meals. Such kind of practice will enhance your beauty, since raw foods are still filled with vitamins, enzymes, and other nutrients that can take care of your skin and hair. Aside from that, it has been proven that raw foods can make wrinkles and age spots less obvious.
3. First thing to do in the morning - It is best that when you wake up in the morning, you drink a glass of water, and eat a piece of your favourite fruit, like banana. This would ensure that your skin is properly hydrated, and the fruit would also help in maintaining its radiance. In addition, such a practice can also help you maintain your weight, or lose some.
4. Preventing grey hair - Making use of oil for your hair can help in preventing grey hair. However, to make it more effective, you can add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to it. Aside from that, you can also eat a teaspoon of curry leaf chutney at least every other day, since it has components, which can strengthen the cells that form the pigmentation from within.
5. Seal your nail polish - Having a nail polish that is shiny and glossy offers a beautiful sight to see. Thus, it is best that you prevent it from scratches and peeling by applying a top coat over your nail polish. By applying a top coat to seal the nail polish, you would be able to extend its beauty even for 7 days.
6. Practice a morning skin care routine - Following a skin care routine each morning can help a lot in maintaining your beauty. A typical routine that you can follow would involve removing all dirt from your skin with the use of a deep cream cleanser, and rinsing it with water; applying a mild moisturizer; and, applying a small amount of face powder to control oil buildup.
7. Use cream as your skin cleanser - Cleaning your skin on a regular manner is essential in maintaining its beauty. However, it is best to make use of cream cleanser to do this, since it wont take away the natural oil from your skin, which protects it. Dont use anything that can dry out your skin, since it can become prone to bacteria and cellular damage.
8. Use rosewater as toner - Using rosewater as your toner provides lots of benefits. Aside from maintaining the radiant looks of your skin, rosewater actually contains substances, which can also maintain your skins moisture. In addition, it is also a good solution that you can use if you have allergic skin or to treat sunburn.
9. Get enough sleep - Getting enough rest is one of the most important things to do, when it comes to maintaining your beauty. You need to have at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night.
FREE Bonus - 5,200 PLR Articles. Claim yours from: