MP3 Norm Schmidt - They Are Fighting For Me
Unique combination of Christian Gospel with a Country https://www.tradebit.comh mountain sound.
16 MP3 Songs
COUNTRY: Country Folk, GOSPEL: Country Gospel
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Mel Cohen, CFP, RFC
Phone: 931 593-2484
Christian Songwriter Sings Out to Support Our Troops
On April 17, 2007, No Greater Joy Ministries, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity, teamed up with Norm Schmidt, a singer and composer with a high-mountain voice akin to the late John Denver’s, to distribute “They Are Fighting For Me,” a special tribute song for our troops.
Three years ago, Norm was so inspired by the rescue of American soldiers in Iraq that he knew he wanted to make a difference. He took his God-given talent as a musician and created a CD to support the troops. His CD features 15 songs, including seven originals such as “They Are Fighting For Me,” “A Song For Leeland” and “Another Blessed Day,” plus a personal testimony. According to Norm Regimbal from Radio Station WCER, “They Are Fighting For Me” offers “a unique combination of Christian Gospel with country flair. His CD will be enjoyed by a variety of music lovers and Christians!”
Has America’s support for our Troops Faded?
“I think not,” says Norm, a pilgrim, a patriot, and a preacher with a passion to send a message to our troops and the American people that we “Hate the war, but still support our soldiers!” In a special musical project dedicated to this cause, Schmidt penned his tribute song for our troops entitled “They Are Fighting For Me.” “We all hate war, and no one wants war,” but “While our troops are there, let’s show them we care.”
Michael and Debi Pearl of No Greater Joy Ministries (NGJ; https://www.tradebit.com) have continually ministered to the military since the Vietnam War. For years they kept their doors open five nights per week, sharing the Gospel with returning servicemen. NGJ currently sends out over 3,000 military packages per year to active duty military personnel and their families. They send a collection of their own books, CDs and DVDs, plus toiletries, cosmetics, children’s books and toys they purchase from other nonprofits. They will be adding “They Are Fighting For Me” to their current packages. The average package has a retail value of over $125.
The Ministry also gives free material to prisoners, missionaries and fulltime Christian workers as well as providing financial support to missionaries in nine countries.
• Since the grassroots recording of “They Are Fighting For Me” three years ago, the song has been played on several radio stations and ordered by Pastors as Norm has ministered in churches.
• The vision is to market the CD on a global scale and gain worldwide support for the project.
• The initial order was for 7,000 CDs to support the joint efforts between No Greater Joy and Norm Schmidt.
• The CD will retail for $12 with volume discounts up to 60% for NGJ Distributors and others that want to distribute this CD to help support the effort.
• A portion of all proceeds will be used to provide free CDs to active military serving anywhere in the world and to charities for veterans of Afghanistan and Iraq.
• The official “They Are Fighting For Me” website https://www.tradebit.com will go live on May 2, 2006.
If you would like to support this work, you can call Mel Cohen at 931 593-2484 for more information, visit No Greater Joy Ministries online at https://www.tradebit.com, or write to No Greater Joy c/o TAFFM 1000 Pearl Rd, Pleasantville TN, 37033. Other Organizations and Ministries are welcome to participate in this effort to support our troops. Keep “They Are Fighting For Me” in prayer.
Call Mel Cohen at 931 593-2484 or email melcohen@https://www.tradebit.com for more information.