Dynamic Content 1.2.1 - Script with MRR
Dynamic Content 1.2.1 - Script with MRR.
This Pakage Contains:
1. Dynamic Content 1.2.1 - Script
2. Website html, PHP and images
4. Installation & Overview - word
Terms & Conditions
The following is a legal agreement between you (the license holder and/or promoter of the https://www.tradebit.com package) and https://www.tradebit.com, Chris Elliott & Mo Wisniewski. https://www.tradebit.com, Mo Wisniewski and Chris Elliott and any sponsors, affiliates and related domains will not be held responsible in any way for liabilities, costs or damages that come as a result of the use or sale of this product or through breaches of the following terms and conditions.
By purchasing this product, you are granted a license to use the content in the following ways other than where specified: You may:
1. Re-sell each individual product or a combination of the products in the same condition as you download them in (Editing and rebranding optional)
2. You may re-sell the rights to further re-sell your new products.
3. You can edit and re-brand the products to make them look like your own work, and take all the credit through private labeling, and then sell them with or without re-sell, re-branding or source code rights. (Its your choice!)
4. You can also sell the entire source code if you wish, as long as these terms and conditions are not broken.
5. Change the presentation to create more premium products. You also have the choice to carry out any or all of the above four points after you have changed the presentation of the products if you choose to do so. For example, creating premium products by recording audio and video, cd or dvd packages, seminars, teleseminars, training courses and more.
Restrictions to content & image use are as follows
and include edited and unedited versions unless specified.
By purchasing these products
***YOU MAY NOT***:
• Give away, as bonuses or free products as this will just devalue the package for everyone.
• Sell on e-bay or any other auction online or offline.
• Sell more than three of the included products bundled together in any one package under any one domain at any one time.
• Rip images from the original formats and use them on modified versions, use them for re-sale, or for any other product that you may be creating. The image rights are tied to these products and owned by their respective photographers and creators.
• You may not use any name, domain, label or tag that suggests these products are connected to https://www.tradebit.com, Chris Elliott or Mo Wisniewski.
What follows are the support and refund policies for after sale products.
• After sale support is included with these products for direct purchasers. This does not include requests for editing of websites, editing of scripts, changing layouts, compiling pdf documents, graphics, or making any edits or changes to any of the products contained within the package.
• 56 Day Refund Policy – Refunds are available within 56 days of your purchase. Please contact us through our support links and include your username, order number any any feedback you wish to give us. Please note that when a refund is given, rights to use or re-sell the products in any format are revoked. Any attempt to re-sell the products after obtaining a refund will be seen as the re-sale of products that do not belong to you, and as such, will be followed up with your hosting company, followed by legal steps to claim all money earned during the period where the license has been breached.
• Unauthorized charge backs after purchasing the https://www.tradebit.com version 2.0 products will be contested by the https://www.tradebit.com team. Any damage, downtime or interruption to the https://www.tradebit.com domain, payment process, members area and any other attached pages caused by a fraudulent charge back will be pursued for damages for the period of time the interruption to the service occurred.
• We offer no support to your customers under any circumstances. When you download the products and obtain a license to use and sell them, they become your responsibility while still constrained under these terms and conditions, and as such, any situation that may arise from their sale or use is solely your responsibility in all cases.
Content and sales material usage terms.
• Once you have purchased the product license, you may use any and all sales material contained within the package, however you may not use any content, including but not limited to graphics, phrases, names, situations, and testimonials from the https://www.tradebit.com site, Chris Elliott, Mo Wisniewski, or any related domain or affiliate.
• https://www.tradebit.com, Chris Elliott, Mo Wisniewski will not be held responsible for any situations that may arise from the sale of these products using the provided sales material, graphics and content in both edited and unedited formats. The fitness of the package, including but not limited to graphics, scripts, ebooks, content and sales material must be reviewed by you prior to being sold.
• All included testimonials including those on website templates and pre-written sales material are examples only and will need to be edited by you before the launch of your products as they are not real.
• No usage licenses, re-sale, re-branding, or licensed ownership of the products being sold under this domain are valid until launch day, 12.01 am EST, 29th June 2007
• The included guarantees will need to be reviewed and edited by you to make sure they are suitable for your offer. We will not be held responsible for any damages or liabilities that these products, the content or sales material may bring once you have purchased the product.
• This website will always hold the most up to date terms and conditions and be used over the terms in your product packages which may become out-dated.
JV Partners & Promotion.
You may not use unsolicited commercial e-mail to promote these products in any way shape or form. If we receive any reports or complaints of such activity your account will immediately be suspended and all commissions withheld indefinitely and any damages and costs for your activity will be brought against you. No Spam!
You are receiving full editable source code for all these products, and the right to sell the products in edited and unedited formats using the sales material provided. If selling more than three products per domain, all graphics, content, products, sales material, product titles, descriptions, headlines and sales material must be edited to be completely unrecognizable when compared to originals provided.
We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice. If you have any questions, please contact us before you make your purchase. Any breaches of these terms will be pursued to the full extent of the law.
Earnings Disclaimer: All testimonials, earnings claims and examples are results from individuals only and we cannot guarantee they will be the same or similar for you, as we dont know you or your business and how you run it.
All products are sold as is,We do not guarantee that any form of financial success by using our
products and services. Results vary. Hard work, diligence, knowledge, enthusiasm and motivation
all play a vital role in your quest to make an income from your internet business,We do not
provide any support for the following, Wordpress, PHP programming, html, webpagecreation/editing,
graphics or information product creation/editing.
ebooklover/tradebit.com is not liable in any manner resulting from the use or misuse of this product.
Dynamic Content 1.2.1 - Script with MRR.