LiveDesk Pro - The Ultimate Customer Support System
Make Life Easier - Increase Sales With Our Professional Support Help Desk! LIVE DESK PRO - The Ultimate Customer Support System!
What can Live Desk Pro do you or how can it help your business and eBay customers.
* Gives you a live web-based help support service
* Make you look professional
* Automate your business and Saves many customer support hours...
* Store and download latest upgrades...
* Convert more prospects to customers...
* Skyrocket customer loyalty and satisfaction...
* Increase the percentage of repeat customers...
As Corey Rudl's support desk page says: "90 of all questions are answered in this knowledge base..." In other words, people can get 24x7 answers to 90 of all questions!
Bottom line, if you want to increase and maximize your online profits you need to have a support desk!
Unanswered prospects and customers' questions and delays in dealing with your customers' problems could cause your business serious losses in the short, middle and long run. The best way to deal with all this is to have a service-n-support desk.
There's A Plethora Of Hands-On Easy-To-Use Features to Help You Get The Most Out Of Live Desk Pro
Here's what LIVE DESKPRO is all about, divided into the three categories of (1) Admin, (2) Operator and (3) User.
* Add, Edit, Delete Departments. You can have a 'department' for each one of your products. You can have unlimited departments!
* Add, Edit, Delete Operators for any Department(s). You can assign operators to departments. Each operator can only handle the Tickets under the department(s) assigned to him.
You can have unlimited operators.
* Add, Edit, Delete Troubleshooters. Troubleshooters are a series of choice questions a customer goes through in order to pinpoint and nail his exact problem.
* Add, Edit/Delete Knowledgebase, where important issues can be listed for users to refer to. The Knowledgebase has multi-keywords search capability.
* Add, Edit, Delete Announcements for users to read. e.g. Keep your customers up-to-date on your latest website/product(s) news!
* Add, Edit, Delete Downloads. Forget about emailing individual people big-sized help files, PDF files, manuals, guides, etc. (which might not even reach your customers due to email filters). Provide all your downloads in Live DeskPro where they'll be instantly available 24x7 to whomever wants them!
* See open and closed tickets. Of course, Admin can reply to any ticket(s) in any department.
* Mail is sent to user after admin replies to the ticket.
* Reopen/close tickets.
* Edit autoresponder emails content (which Live DeskPro sends upon sign up, upon reply to ticket, etc.) Admin can edit emails sent to users, operators.
* Custom Branding/Naming - What are you going to call your help desk?
* Reply to tickets.
* Reopen and close tickets.
* Add, Edit, Delete Troubleshooters.
* Add, Edit, Delete Knowledgebase.
* Submit a ticket.
* Specify a department, ticket priority, ticket-subject and ticket-matter.
* Check the status of his ticket as often as (s)he likes.
* Re-open/close ticket.
* Check out the Troubleshooters added by Admin or Operator.
* Browse the Knowledgebase added by Admin or Operator.
* Download files added by Admin in downloads folder.
* Stay up-to-date by checking out what's up and what's new, by viewing the Announcements added by Admin.
* There is also a Popular Knowledgebase Topics, giving users quick access to the most popular views and issues in Knowledgebase.
Tags: support script, customer script, php, mysql, web support