MP3 Randy F. - SpiritStep Two Restore Sanity: Let Go and Let Love
12 Step Recovery Meditation. Learn the 2nd Step of 11th Step Meditation to let go old perceptions, realize connections inner power sources and to let love heal and guide you.
14 MP3 Songs in this album (75:57) !
Related styles: NEW AGE: Meditation, NEW AGE: Self-Help
People who are interested in Deepak Chopra Wayne Dyer should consider this download.
SpiritStep - Helping you to take the next Step towards 11th Step Meditation!
Tap Inner Power Sources. Begin a Spiritual Awakening. Discover your Sacred Spaces. Heal the Insanity.
Do these sound appealing? These are the SpiritStep Two benefits of meditation and can be yours by adding this 11th Step practice to your program!
Learn to meditate in your home or with a group using SpiritStep Two Restore Sanity: Let Go & Let Love. Take the next step in your 11th Step meditation practice
SpiritStep Two Restore Sanity: Let Go & Let Love
Learn how to Let Go and Let Love to help restore yourself to sanity, discover inner connections to your Higher Power and grow your relationship with Higher Power through meditation
This 2nd CD of the SpiritStep series offers a discussion of 2nd Step concepts and practices about learning to meditate:
* First - “Restore me to sanity” – what is the insanity that I am recovering from? How will meditation help restore me to sanity?
* Next - “A Power greater than Ourselves” – In recovery we learn that we are powerless. I need some power, some source to help my healing journey. In meditation, we can discover our inner connections to and tap into this Higher Power effectively with greater understanding and practice this connection through meditation.
* And finally – “Came to believe” - The first phrase of Step Two symbolizes the beginning of a journey, a discovery of our relationship with ourselves and the rest of the world. Learn how we grow our relationships through practice in meditation?
* Easy to learn Step Two meditation techniques that help overcome this inner unmanageable part of ourselves, connect to our Higher Power and discover our Inner Sacred Space.
* Two guided meditations along with serene piano music that you can work with develop the SpiritStep Two meditiation concepts and techniques to build a foundation for your 11th Step practice.
Whether you are a newcomer, an old timer, in-between or associated with other 12 Step programs this will be a wonderful addition to your program and spiritual life.
The SpiritStep Two CD is also an effective tool for 11th Step Meetings and for recovery counselors to use in groups to help introduce a spiritual practice of meditation early in sobriety.
The first CD in the SpiritStep CD series, SpiritStep One Beginning Meditation: Relax and Let Go CD, reviews the 1st step in learning meditation along with the First Step of Alcoholics Anonymous states: "Admitted we were powerless over alcohol, and that our lives had become unmanageable."
The Eleventh Step of Alcoholics Anonymous states: "Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out."
In learning meditation, SpiritStep One is to "Admit that we are powerless over our thoughts and emotions and that they are unmanageable." How can we overcome this? With Meditation!
The SpiritStep objective is to: Develop an understanding of the 11th step from Alcoholics Anonymous, Learn to apply it, from the very 1st step, Teach easy and understandable methods of meditation as a tool for recovery and overcoming any life situation
Hi, my name is Randy and I''m an alcoholic.
I have discovered the great benefits of working the steps in while I learned to grow a practice of meditation. I did this during own struggles to achieve sobriety, and, serenity within sobriety. It is my hope that this will help others to identify with my message, and allow me to reach out and help teach the beginning concepts and practice of meditation.
The SpiritStep approach was developed by teaching of 12 Step meditation workshops in our local jail, hospital and recovery homes. We can teach people in recovery, and all 12 Step related groups, how to meditate using the language and concepts of recovery.
It is our hope to offer this first SpiritStep lesson on CD for members of all 12 step recovery programs and organizations. This is a tool for the recovery community:
* New members to recovery, or just new to meditation in your recovery
* Residents of recovery homes and hospital facilities
* 11th Step Meetings
We hope to help bring an inner journey of sobriety through meditation to a larger audience.
How it works...
Here is how the SpiritStep lessons are designed...
* To teach meditation skills as a practical healing tool that offers significant rewards to impact the physical, emotional and mental well-being of the participants.
* To present the beginning concepts and guided meditations to help build a spiritual connection and foundation in early recovery.
* To coincide with each of the Twelve Steps as presented by Alcoholics Anonymous.
* To give two 15-20 minute guided meditations that relate to the Step, and suggest out of class exercises and information about how these relate to each step and the recovery process.
* To use for individual meditations and in group meditations settings.