Dog Bite Prevention: How to stop your dog biting behavior
Why do so many dogs get euthanized when their owners could have taught them not to bite in just seven simple steps
"Warning To All Dog Owners: Don't Be A Victim Of Aggressive Dog Bites...
Get The Facts From 7 Top Dog Trainers/Behaviorists and Learn How To Prevent Dog Bites Or Even Teach Your Dog to Stop Biting."
Dear Dog Owner,
Are you a dog owner that's suffering from fear of owning the neighborhood dog that bites the little girl or the postman? Or are you afraid of losing your loving dog to legal action or being sued as a result of your dog’s aggressive behavior?
If you would like to have an obedient, well behaved, non-biting puppy or older dog; avoid loss of property from chewing; prevent expensive medical bills, insurance costs and court penalties from dog attacks, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
“……….dogs will always be unpredictable.” Ogren
BOOK PROMOTING DOG BITE PREVENTION
You'll uncover the same secret tips and strategies used by top dog trainers that unleash the hidden obedient instinct that's hiding inside your dog … and take your dog's behavior to the next level.
Here's What You MUST Know To Bring Your Dog Biting To a Quick End"
"There us no way to guarantee that your dog will never bite someone. But you can significantly reduce the risk." HSUS
You're about to discover what may turn out to be the most powerful and effective dog behavior training book ever developed. These are the same methods and strategies used by top dog trainers---the masters--to have an obedient well - behaved dog all the time.
"In any breed you can have exceptions. It's like in people. You can have someone who has something wrong in the head. You can't predict it." Ruth Petrauskas of Watertown (Dog Trainer)
If you want to improve your dog’s obedience behavior, have loving dog that is not aggressive and surprise your neighbor every time, then take the next few minutes to read every word on this page. It will worth your time ten times over, and is guaranteed to take you to the next level in mastering your dog’s behavior.
Here's just a sample of what you can expect …
· Learn the most common mistakes dog owner's makes that may promote aggression and how to avoid them. You’ll know how to help your dog develop good behavior and become the best friend of man that you always expect your dog to be.
· How to recognize warning signs your dog always gives before bite and how to remove potential triggers. You’ll be able to sense your dog’s behavior even before you dog react aggressively!
· 7 little known warning signs your dog gives before biting. What you can do immediately you recognize any of this signs.
· Discover 7 reasons why your puppy and older dogs bites and how to prevent this behavior.
· 11 rules for buying a puppy. Learn from mistakes most dog owners make in choosing puppy. How to evaluate your environment and put other conditions into consideration in other to have a best dog that suite you and your home.
· Uncover the little known secret that top dog trainers use when rehabilitating dog using positive reinforcement training techniques.
· Find out how to make your dog a friendly dog. Discover the influence of nature on the development of canine aggression.
· Learn about seven amazing ways to teach your puppy bite inhibition.
· The four chewing modification methods and how you can protect property loss due to aggressive chewing.
· 21 dog behaviorist secrets to preventing aggressive dog bites.
In addition, you’ll also discover …
· “Object exchange” rule of socialization and why knowing these can explode your dog obedience quickly and easily than you ever thought possible. Just like the musician must master his scales so the dog owners must master these rule to have a friendly dog.
· “Food bowl games” sure - fire techniques to solving food aggression. How you can use this to transform your puppies food aggression in other to have a well behaved older dog.
· Why so many dog owners miss effective use of “no bite” techniques. Learn the proper way that the accredited dog trainer’s are using this techniques to have bite free dog.
· A simple exercise you can do to proof for yourself how to effectively use no bite rule. In this exercise you will recondition your dog to normal behavior.
· The surprising discovery of a dog owner who always experience hard mouthing from his half terrier puppy only to learn that it was all due to effect of teething. Find out if this is also the problem with your dog and how to overcome it without seeing your vet.
· How to determine if your slow progress at training your dog can be cause by using old training tricks. No, it’s not always your fault why your dog still missed the tricks.
· Why the ‘rule of many’ is such a powerful training tricks you can perform to become skilled at reinforcing your dog’s aggressive behavior.
· Alpha techniques and its effects on your dog behavior. Amazing truth from guru dog behavior specialist.
· Reasons why use of toy game in reconditioning your puppy’s possessiveness with object is the best method of solving aggressive behavior.
· Simple positive reinforcement training to reconditioning your dog to normal behavior. How to recondition your dog to accept what most other dogs will not accept.
· Best top dog trainer’s rule to fixing any dog problem – biting, jumping, chewing and many more in minimum time.
· How to build trust in your dog using positive reinforcement strategies. Top trainer's ways to establishing strong relationship with dog.
· Never before reveal positive reinforcement training techniques for rehabilitating your dog.
· Discover few tricks that turn a hard mouthing half terrier puppy ‘Nesa’ to a soft mouth, loving terrier in little over 7 days.
· Hidden socialization tips to having a friendly dog at home. Step by step socialization tips from puppy to older dog. How to do it to get maximum result.
· The rule of seven and it’s relevance to successful socialization of your dog.
· 15 do’s and don’ts of socialization. Best ways to introduce your puppy or dog into your house.
· 17 socialization steps for parent expecting baby. How to ensure that your house is safe for the coming baby.
· Tree Rule for children. Expert’s opinion on how to prevent your children from unexpected dog bite by teaching them how to stand like a tree rule.
· Uncover active teething response plan any dog owner can follow to soften the impact of teething on your dog. Thus preventing aggressive puppy mouthing.
· Learn from expert’s opinion on praising your dog’s actions. Know when to praise your dog and how to do praise effectively.
· Simple exercising methods that will help boost your puppy’s body system, speed his teething period and make him more comfortable.
· Effects of tug of war game you may not know. How these promote aggression in your dog, creating non secure environment for your children and neighbors.
· Seven things you should do if your dog bites. How to be a responsible dog owner, avoid serious legal action of getting your dog enthunize.
· Dog and car relationship. How to recognize the causes of this negative behavior and positive reinforcement techniques to stop this behavior.
· Canine bloat and temperament. Top dog trainer’s way to keep your dogs mind as healthy as their body.
All this and more will get your dog bite proof, improve his obedience faster than you expect. You see, once you take care of the fundamentals then everything else falls into place.
Do you know what a football coach does anytime his team doesn’t perform as they should? You’ve got it … He takes them right back to the basics of the game.
This proven manual will get you mastering the basics and on the road to becoming an admired dog owner in your community.
Here's Why You'll Want To Trust what I am saying …
Now, I know you're probably skeptical. That's normal and healthy. Let me give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
Three Reasons To Believe What I Say....
Reason one: Top professional dog trainers that are certified members of American Veterinary Medical Association, The Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement, Association of Pet Dog Trainers among others are contributors to this project. So you have opportunity of tapping their brain here.
Reason two: Learn from their experience. Dealing with over 27,000 dogs of all sizes, breeds and temperaments. They really understand the language dog speaks.
Reason three: They are not ordinary behaviorist. They are also writers and speakers, thus they know how to communicate the ideas to you.
Some of the highly respected experts who participated in the ‘Dog Bite Prevention’ book were …