NEW!*Mini Site Made Easy With Dreamweaver MRR*
Here's a quick run down of exactly what you get:
Video 1 - (2 min 53 sec)
- Organizing your folders to make way for your files
(Looks simple but very important for you to do it right before everything mess up)
Video 2 - (9 min 43 sec)
- Working with the Properties box
- Creating a new site map (Site Definition) --** Important!!
- Adding your page properties - Add Title, background image, background colour
- Creating a Table
- Modifying the Table Properties
- Inserting a Header Image into the table
Video 3 - (16 min 17 sec )
- Creating a table within a table
- Inserting the salesletter headline, sub headline in text format.
- Working with the fonts, font size, font colour, bold, italics, alignment.
- Adding the Highlight code
- Inserting an image into a table
- Working with a table - Merging, adding image, changing the background colour, changing the border colour, size, etc.
- Adding the horizontal rule
Video 4 - (13 min 59 sec)
- Creating table
- "Drop-down" capital
- Insert table
- Table properties: Working with Cell Pad
- Create table - Inserting the titles, working with tables
Video 5 - (4 min 54 sec)
- Inserting and working with images inside a table
Video 6 - (12 min 23 sec)
- Creating a hyperlink
- Inserting the drop-down shadow images below the testimonials tables
Video 7 - (8 min 47 sec)
- Creating more tables, inserting and aligning text and images
Video 8 - (10 min)
- Creating more tables, inserting and aliging text and images.
Video 9 - (12 min 37 sec)
- Creating more tables, inserting and aligning text and images.
- Inserting a checkbox
- Inserting & designing the "Order Now" table
- Inserting the order link
- Inserting a signature
- Inserting the disclaimer links and company details
Part 2: "Short & Straight To-The Point" Video Series
In this section, each video is created to show you only one task - these are common tasks that an Internet marketer would normally do when creating direct response mini-sites.
Video 10 - Inserting Paypal Order Button - (1 min 23 sec)
In this video I will show you how to create a Paypal Order button and place it on your Mini-site so that you can start receiving orders right away!
Video 11 - Inserting 2checkout Order Button - (2 min 22 sec)
In this video I will show you how to create a 2Checkout Order button and place it on your Mini-site so that you can start receiving orders right away!
Video 12 - Inserting Clickbank Order Link - (1 min 50 sec )
In this video I will show you how to create a Clickbank order link and place it on your Mini-site so that you can start receiving orders right away!
Video 13 - Highlighting Text in Yellow Colour - (1 min)
In this video I will show you how to highlight the text sentences in yellow colour. When done properly, highlighting selected sentences can increase your readers' response to your offer.
Video 14 - Inserting Email Capture Form Code (https://www.tradebit.com)- (2 min 26 sec)
In this video I will show you how to create the email capture form code from your Aweber autoresponder account and place it on your mini-site so that you can start receiving subscribers immediately.
Video 15 - Working with Bold, Italics and Underline links - (45 sec)
In this video I will show you how to bold, underline and make the words or sentences in italics font.
Video 16 - Linking "multi mini-sites" to one another - (3 min 22 sec)
In this video I will show you how to link to other pages of your mini-sites.
Video 17 - Inserting a DHTML "drop-in" popup code - (2 min 32 sec)
In this video I will show you how to create a popup code from a software and place it on your mini-site. DHTML popups are known to increase your sales conversion, so you would definitely want to use this powerful marketing tool.
Video 18 - Using the "Find & Replace" function - (3 min 28 sec)
In this video I will show you how to quickly and easily find and replace similar group of words or sentences in your mini-site.
Video 19 - Changing the table to "red-dotted" border - (1 min 43 sec)
In this video I will show you how to create a "red-dotted" border table. This type of table is quite popular and being used widely by many marketers, simply because it can capture the attention of prospects much more than traditional tables with normal colour scheme.
Save Your Time & Money With These Videos