Self Improvement Guide-self help
Brought To You BY
The Unselfish Marketer
Table Of Contents
10 Inspirational quotes than can improve yourself 6
10 Questions you should ask yourself 10
10 Ways to empower your communication 14
10 Ways to start taking control 18
Be happy 22
Bring innovation into your life 26
Build your self esteem a starter guide to self improvement 29
Coaching an easy way to make things happen 33
Develop your intuition 37
Dream your life 41
Energy healing 45
Enjoy your life change your point of view 49
Every problem has a solution your guide to creative problem solving 53
Good use of relaxation 57
Grow spiritually a guide to spiritual development 61
Harnessing your attraction power 65
Herbal supplements is it worth the risk-yes 69
How natural medicine can help you 73
How to be genuinely happy 77
Its time to start a Healthy life 80
Make it happen be a leader 84
Meditation techniques 88
Motivation the heart of self improvement 92
Positive attitude can change the world around you 97
Self empowerment using people unlock your social potential 101
Self improvement and success 105
Start your own coaching 109
Take decision live your own life 112
Copyright 2008 – JayKay Bak & https://www.tradebit.com Page 2 Of 162
The basics of goal settings 117
The power of relationships 121
Unleash your creative thinking 125
Unlock your self improvement power 128
What can time management bring to your personal growth 132
What you should know on Leadership 137
Why is it important to improve yourself 141
Your 5 minute daily program to Stress management 144
Your 7 days program to Positive thinking 148
Your 7 days program to self improvement 151
Your 7 days program to Stress management 155
Your secret to success have a vision of who you are and want to be 159
Copyright 2008 – JayKay Bak & https://www.tradebit.com Page 3 Of 162
Every effort has been made to make this report as complete and accurate as possible. However, there may be mistakes in typography or content.
The purpose of this e-book is to educate. The author and the publisher does not warrant that the information contained in this e-book is fully complete and shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions. The author and publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by this e-book
Copyright 2008 – JayKay Bak & https://www.tradebit.com Page 4 Of 162
10 Inspirational quotes than can improve yourself
Life With Woody 10 inspirational quotes than can improve yourself
It might take a little coffee or probably a few rounds of beer or any other booze you could get your hands on when it comes to relaxing after a hard days work. Well, yeah Im guilty about that one as well, unless Im caught dead wearing a lampshade over my head after a few rounds of vodka… half-naked! Okay, bad example and I apologize to everyone reading this after getting nightmares about me in that state of drunken stupor.
Just dont ask how it happened, please.
But whats really interesting is that how do people go through the usual part of life when faced with vein-popping stress? I mean, the new age thing like Zen or yoga is one of the good things and it actually works. Is there room for the intellectual side of people who can actually smell the roses-in-a-can while on the move? It kind of had me thinking that there really must be something in this mind-over-matter thing.
Humor is indeed the best medicine there is whenever you are. I mean anyone can pay good money to listen to a comedian just to make you wet your pants after laughing so hard. Despite of whats been happening, and to those who has gone though the ordeal, its better to just laugh while facing the troubles with a clear mind than anger with a clouded vision. One of my favorite celebrities of all time may have to be Woody Allen. Now this
Copyright 2008 – JayKay Bak & https://www.tradebit.com Page 5 Of 162
is one guy who gives you the in-your-face bluntness that he pulls out with gusto, even without even trying. You can talk just about anything with a man, and hes bound to mock the subject and youll end up laughing rather than being upset about it.
Woody Allen has this to say:
1. Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. It sounds good to me, I mean the practicality of all things does involve money but it doesnt have to take an arm and a leg to get it.
2. I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, its the government. Nuff said.
3. There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? This happens to be one of the classic ones. I mean the issue about lifes little problems isnt all that bad, until he shows up.
Sure, relationships can get complicated, or does have its complications that probably any author about relationships is bound to discover it soon. We follow what our heart desires, unless youre talking about the heart as in the heart that pump blood throughout your body.
4. Love is the answer, but while youre waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions. And if you want more, just keep on asking!
Copyright 2008 – JayKay Bak & https://www.tradebit.com Page 6 Of 162
5. A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said no. It sounds, practical, I think.
And when it comes to everyday life, he really knows how to make the best out of every possible scenario, and it doesnt involve a lawsuit if he strikes a nerve.
6. Basically my wife was immature. Id be at home in the bath and shed come in and sink my boats. I never had a boat in my bathtub before. Just staring at it while soaking in hot water makes me seasick already.
7. I am not afraid of death, I just dont want to be there when it happens. If it rains, it pours.
8. I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. It could get worse when youre guzzling on beer… or mouthwash, and it happened to me once!
9. If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans. At least he doesnt smite us with lightning, and Im thankful for that.
And despite of what may happen to all of us in the next ten, twenty, or even thirty years, I guess we all have to see things in a different kind of light and not just perspective. I cant seem to imagine life without any piece of wisdom that could guide us. Whether were religious or not, it takes more courage to accept your fears and learn how to deal with them is all that
Copyright 2008 – JayKay Bak & https://www.tradebit.com Page 7 Of 162
matters when it comes to even just getting along.
And to sum things up, here is the last nugget of wisdom to go by… however, whenever, and wherever we may be.
10. The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you dont have.
Buy this book to read more Treat Your self.